REAL DEMOCRACY NOW! Concentration in Brussels, Belgium
Friday, 20 May • 18:30 to 22:30
Square in the embassy along rue de la Science .- 1040 Brussels.
Some of us consider it more progressive, others more conservative. Some believers, some not. Some have well-defined ideology, others will consider ... apolitical ... But we are all concerned and outraged by the political, economic and social development we see around us. Through the corruption of politicians, businessmen, bankers ... In the helplessness of ordinary people.
This hurts us all daily. But if we all unite, we can change it. It's time to get moving, time to build together a better society. Therefore strongly argue that:
• The priorities of any advanced society must be equality, progress, solidarity, freedom of access to culture, ecological sustainability and development, welfare and happiness of people.
• There are basic rights that should be covered in these societies: the right to housing, employment, culture, health, education, political participation, free personal development, and consumer rights of property necessary for a healthy and happy life.
• The current functioning of our government and economic system fails to address these priorities and is an obstacle to human progress.
• Democracy of the people (demos = people, cracy = government) so the government should be of the people. However, in this country most of the political class do not even listen. Its functions should be to bring our voice to the institutions, facilitating the political participation of citizens through direct channels that provide the greatest benefit to the wider society, not to get rich and prosper at our expense, attending only to the dictates of major economic powers and clinging to power through a dictatorship headed by the immovable partitocrática acronym PPSOE.
• The desire and accumulation of power in a few create inequality, tension and injustice, which leads to violence, we reject. The obsolete and unnatural economic model blocks the social machinery in a spiral that consumes itself by enriching a few and is sinking into poverty and limited the rest. Until the collapse.
• The will and purpose of the system is the accumulation of money, take precedence over efficiency and welfare of society. Wasting resources, destroying the planet, creating unemployment and unhappy consumers.
• Citizens are part of the cog in a machine designed to enrich a minority who does not know our needs. We are anonymous, but without us none of this would exist, as we move the world.
• If as a society learn not to trust our future to an abstract economic returns which never benefits the most, we can eliminate the abuses and shortcomings that we all suffer.
• We need an ethical revolution. We put money above human being and when we have to our service. We are people, not products on the market. I am not only what I buy, why they buy and who to buy it.
For all the above, I am outraged.
I think I can change it.
I think I can help.
I know that together we can.
Hang out with us. It's your right.
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
REAL DEMOCRACY NOW! Concentration in Brussels, Belgium! Uncut Anti Ecoconic Bailout NWO Crimes Protest
Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
Link Directly To This Post :
Link To The Homepage :
Subscribe in a reader