#MarchaBruselas #sept17 #MarchtoBrussels arrive to Paris
THE MARCHES GOING TO BRUSSELS ARE ARRIVING TOGETHER IN PARIS ON #SEPT17 !
We don’t accept this financial dictatorship, we don’t accept to pay an illegitimate debt, we don’t accept to live with no future prospects.
And you, are going to accept that for a long time?
We want an economy at the service of the people, to grant respect and dignity.
From all Europe, the citizen marches that are going to Brussels will arrive to Paris , having as goal international sensitization.
The 17th, we will welcome the marches at Cité Universitaire, and we will show our indignation all as one voice in Bastille square, for a true democracy and against financial dictatorship.
- 18h (Richard Lenoir) : Debate on European construction
- 11h : Picnic and assembly with people from the marches (meeting point RER « Cité Universitaire »)
- 15h : March from Cité Universitaire to Bastille (going by St Michel, Hôtel de Ville…)
- 18h Peoples Assembly at Bastille
- 22h : Party and music
- 14h Theater
- 15h : Debate about the debt and austerity
- 17h Debate about resistance and political action
- 19h : Peoples assembly
Friday, 16 September 2011
World Revolution Indignants Take The Square MarchToBrussels Antibanks Protesters Arrive Paris
Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
Link Directly To This Post :
Link To The Homepage :
Subscribe in a reader
Posted by May 15 International Organization Real Democracy NOW ArabSpring Europe America USA Africa Asia Australia Take The Square Democracia Real Ya Verdadeira Já Anonymous World Revolution Against NWO Fascism
Labels: Antibanks, Indignants, MarchtoBrussels, Paris, Protesters, Take The Square, World Revolution