History has proven..when the college students start peacefully protesting, and they have a right to, we ALL do..that its getting close to a revolution, a change. We need these young people to jump start us! they are our future, and they want their rights..what's wrong with that? I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITH THEM!!! We need a change. Wake up sheeple!!
Why do people think this nation is a democracy? Democracy is where 51% of the people take away the rights of the other 49%. This nation is a Republic, do your research. When asked what he had given us Benjamin Franklin stated: " A Republic...if you can keep it."